| || |
The following is a bibliographical list of articles written by Dr. William H. Overholt. Scroll down to view the complete list:
- "Philippines: This Coup is Different," BTB PH 1/1 (December 8, 1989).
- "Philippines: Post-Coup Philippine Terror," BTB PH 2/1 (December 18, 1989).
- "Military Security in Aquino's Philippines," speech to Young Presidents Organization Conference on "The Philippines: Turnaround and Success," Manila Hotel, Philippines, 6 November 1988.
- "Jaime Ongpin: The Indispensable Man," in Alfred A. Yuson and Ricardo B. Ramos, eds., The Public Conscience of Jaime V. Ongpin (Manila: JVO Foundation, 1988)
- "Prospects for the Philippine Economy," speech to conference on "The Philippines: New Perspectives," American Chamber of Commerce, Shangrila Hotel, Hong Kong, 6 October 1987
- Risk Assessment and Equity Financing in Developing Asia," lecture for Asian Development Bank Conference on Equity Financing in Asia, Manila Hotel, Manila, Philippines, January 6, 1987.
- "Crisis in the Philippines: Implications for Thailand," paper for Thai-U.S. Bilateral Forum, Uttaradit, Thailand, November 1986.
- "Cory Aquino's Philippines," PAG 298/1-D (November 7, 1986).
- "The Rise and Fall of Ferdinand Marcos," Asian Survey XXVI, II (November 1986) by the Regents of the University of California. Published by the University of California Press. [pdf]
- "Pressures and Policies: Prospects for Cory Aquino's Philippines," in Carl Lande, Ed., Rebuilding a Nation: Philippine Challenges and American Policy (Washington D.C.: Washington Institute Press, 1987), originally presented as a paper for conference on "Crisis in the Philippines," Washington Institute for Public Policy, Washington D.C., 30 April 1986.
- "The Philippines: Coming to a Boil," PAG 258/l-D (November 19, 1985).
- "The Philippines Between Stalemate and Revolution," Bankers Trust, BTPAG 214/1-D, September 04, 1984.
- "Philippines Politics and Economic Management," Bankers Trust, BTPAG 175/1-D, September 16, 1983. [pdf]
- "Philippines Developments," Bankers Trust, BTPAG 162/1-D, June 20, 1983. [pdf]
- "Philippine Political Review 1982," Bankers Trust, BTPAG 82/2-D, November 23, 1982. [pdf]
- "The Political Economy of the Philippines," address to joint meeting of the Council of Foreign Relations and the Asia Society, New York, 12 April 1982.
- "Philippines - September 18, 1981," PAG 65/1-D (September 18, 1981)
- "The Philippines: New Political Trends for The 1980s," Bankers Trust, BTPAG 35/1-D, February 23, 1981 [pdf]
- "The Philippines: New Political Trends for the 1980s." PAG 35/1-D (February 23, 1981)
- "Trends in Philippine Public Administration," Address to the College of Public Administration, University of the Philippines, Manila, 15 October 1980.
- "Hypotheses on the Long-Run Filipino Domestic Political Environment," PAG 3/1-D (March 1, 1980).
- (With George Wittman) "A Scenario for U.S. Intervention in the Philippines," HI-2793-DP (March 1978).
- "Land Reform in the Philippines," SEADAG REPORT, executive summary of a Southeast Asia Development Advisory Group conference in Baguio, Philippines, April 1975. [pdf]
- "Martial Law, Revolution and Democracy in the Philippines, "HI-1723/3-P, Southeast Asia Quarterly, Vol.11, No. 2, Spring 1973. [pdf]
- "Peasant Organizational Capabilities and the Possibility of Revolution in the Philippines," paper presented at Annual Meeting of the Association for Asian Studies, New York, March 1972.
Return to Top